Friday, 10 February 2012

Scrappymom's NEW RELEASE Sneak peeks!!

Hello sweet blogging friends.....it's going to be super fun this week, the Scrappymom's Design Team and our wonderful Guest Designer Jenni - My Lollipop Garden will be showcasing the newest Scrappymom's Stamp Sets - Mini Messages and Owl Occasions!  These are super cute sets you'll love! If you hop over to the Scrappymom's Blog there is a free SVG file for the bases that match the sentiments click here to see and download!



Here's my sneak peek # 1! :)

Also Scrappymom's Stamps sell other yummy items!





Here are the digital papers I used which you can find over at DHD


Here is some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team girls! :) Have fun! :) Hugs x

Bonnie - http://www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/  (THAT'S ME)!
Guest Designer - Jenni - http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com/

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie

    Such an adorable card, cute little owls and that sentiment is fab! Love it.

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yout card is adorable, Bonnie! Love the window! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE Bonnie!!! LOVE those owls peeking through the window!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. bonnie, I just love your card! the window is just too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love the design of this card!! That owl paper is PERFECT! :D

    {{{ HUGS }}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute design...love the owls and the sentiment is perfect!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie,Your card is TOO CUTE!AWESOME job as always,LOVE it!Have a great weekend my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bonnie this is adorable. I love those little owls and the paper is perfect. Such a cute sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card! Love the adorable owls peeking through :) very creative!
    Have a great night!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yur card is amazing Bonnie & I think I have resisted temptation for long enough - will be popping over to scrappymoms to see what I can fill my basket with! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the adorable little owls and twine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so cute Bonnie. I absolutely LOVE that paper.

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...