Pages

MG

Thursday 2 February 2012

Lil' Man!

Hi everyone....popping in with another Crafty Ribbons Challenge!
this weeks challenge theme is: 
'One for the Boys/Men'
Trish is hosting this challenge that will run from 8.30am 2nd Jan until 6pm 15th Feb so go link up your Male projects over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog HERE! There will be a winner chosen by random org and there will be a top 3 picked by the Design Team member hosting the challenge!

Here's my project ;)
I used these gorgeous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons on my project today!


Now for the prize this week over at Crafty Ribbons...Mulberry Crafts are giving one lucky participant these gorgeous accessories!


I used these digital kits!

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Sweetie this is soooo cute! I have those ribbons but I'm always stumped on ideas hehe, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great boy card!!! Love the CAS look!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card sweetie! You do cards for the boys/men so well. This is cute and I love this choice of colours for a male card, they work really well.

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Bonnie, those papers are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME job with your card Bonnie!Looks so COOL!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...