Pages

MG

Thursday 16 February 2012

Paws for thought...

Hi everyone....popping in with a Crafty Ribbons Challenge!
this weeks challenge theme is: 
'Paws for thought'
This challenge will run from 8.30am 16th Feb until 6pm 29th Feb so go link up your animal projects over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog HERE! There will be a winner chosen by random org and there will be a top 3 picked by the Design Team member hosting the challenge!

Here's my project ;)

I used these gorgeous ribbons from Crafty Ribbons on my project today!

Now for the prize this week...Crafty Ribbons are giving one lucky participant these fun ribbons!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable! I love it, Bonnie! I wanted to say thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...