Pages

MG

Thursday 16 February 2012

Scrappymom's NEW RELEASE Sneak peek #2!

Hello again.....this is my second post today, please scroll down for my previous post!  I'm popping by to share another sweet project using Scrappymom's newest stamps sets!  Don't forget to stop by our Guest Designer's blog too this week Jenni - My Lollipop Garden will be showcasing Mini Messages and Owl Occasions!  If you hop over to the Scrappymom's Blog there is a free SVG file for the bases that match the sentiments click here to see and download!

Here's my sneak peek # 2 a gift set which i whipped up very quickly as I am super busy this week! :)
Hope you likey! x



Also Scrappymom's Stamps sell other yummy items!






Here is some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team girls! :) Have fun! :) Hugs x

Bonnie - http://www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/  (THAT'S ME)!
Guest Designer - Jenni - http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com/

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...