Pages

MG

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Sweet Anniversary Card

Hi everyone, This is my second post be sure to scroll down to The Cutting Cafe Special in my earlier post.  Offer ends tonight so hurry if you want to snag a bargain!!

A friend asked if I could make her an Anniversary card and I kinda get stuck on cards like that, I'm the same with Wedding cards...anyone else know what I mean??? I think it's because it's a very special card so I don't want to disappoint!  Anyways I don't normally do this but I re-created a card I did back in March!  I hope you like it! :) Hugs x

Supplies:
Provocraft - Cricut Create a Critter & Simply Charmed
PP Digital Andrea Victoria Designs, Pink Petticoat
Banner Die and stamp - Taylored Expressions
Sentiment - PTI and computer generated.

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card.
    Have a great day.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Cute Bonnie!

    Valerie
    http://bestisyet2be.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet Bonnie! The love birds are too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the soft colours, pink doodling and cute birds, sooooo gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie this card is just Beautiful, I love that pink stitching and the soft colors. Stunning!

    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! I'm sure she will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work, Bonnie! The stitching is perfect and the birdies are adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my This is way too CUTE!I love your little birdies and all the great details!AS always SUPER JOB!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet little lovebirds, Bonnie..love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BONNIE! I love this!!! Great colors and design. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the sweetest card ever. I LOVE the soft colors and the birds are too tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soooo pretty! I can't ever get enough of birdhouses!

    {{HUGS}}
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute and they will LOVE It! Great job.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow your cards are beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...