Pages

MG

Sunday 22 May 2011

Scrappymom's & The Cutting Cafe!!!

Hi, happy Sunday to you all!  I've had a quiet weekend at home with the girls, my sweet hubby went out on his bike this morning for a race and came 1st...WOOHOO, I'm so proud of him, he used to race on his cycle bike years ago but his main sport was being a speed skater of Great Britain and is European Champion!!!!  He has hundreds of medals everywhere!!! There you go a tidbit of info about my hubs! Me - I was never into sport much but I used to be a dancer and perform, act and sing in shows at the theatre!! I stopped dancing when I got pregnant with my now 7 year old Molly.  I never really share much about me, only because I don't want to bore anyone but today I decided to, just to see if anyone's reading this...lol!!!! 

Anyway this week we are showcasing Scrappymom's newest stamp set - Sun Kissed!  My project today is a Summer Flipflop Shaped Card from The Cutting Cafe!!!


Go check the rest of the Design Team blogs for some fabulous inspiration!!!!

Melanie - http://scrappymel.blogspot.com/
Guest Designer - Melissa - http://www.apaperjourney.blogspot.com/

Supplies:
Flipflop template - The Cutting Cafe
Sentiment Stamp - Scrappymom's
Digital PP - Carina Gardner

16 comments:

  1. Love it. Sounds like your hubby is just as talented as you. Congrats to him
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable!Great job with your flip flop,It is soo cute.I love the colors and ribbon.Excellent Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this flip flop card - So adorable!! And congrats to your hubby! Thanks for sharing a part of you. It's fun to learn about our fellow crafty bloggers! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable care - and congrats to your hubby!!! What kind of dance did you do? I took some dance over the last couple of years when my kids started ballet...did ballet, tap, jazz, and lyrical! So much fun, but took this year off because there was just too much going on!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your hubby! I enjoy reading things other bloggers share. That's really are only way to get to know you:) Thanks for sharing and your flip flop card is fantastic. Love everything about it. Can't wait to get my stamps:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie - this is the CUTEST CARD!!! I love the colors and the ribbon on the strap of the flip flop - so stinkin' ADORABLE!!!! :)

    Congrats to your husband and WOW!! I didn't know he was a professional speed skater - how awesome!

    I didn't know you were an performer either! The very first stage show I ever attended was "Peter Pan" in London in appox 1978 or 1979. I LOVED it! :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your husband coming in first, of course he did that when he married you right! I could totally see you in theatre! Love the flip flop and the paper colors !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie, I love everything that you create! This may be one of my favs----I'm a beach girl and LOVE the flip flops! Thanks you for sharing a little bit about you, I enjoyed reading it!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so funny...of course we are reading your post! Lol..I love hearing more about people's everyday life..it's interesting! Congrats to your hubs too, that must be exciting! ...love your flip flops card..the colors are perfect! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi bonnie, i knew all along there was something special about you...now I know there is something special about you and hubby...that is fantastic...and this flip flop shaped card is too cute....you rock girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to your husband. How proud you must be! Love your flip flop card. The paper is awesome and I love the bow with the button.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so adorable! Love it! Love the colors, so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness...This is the cutest idea... Going to save this in my favs.... Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Best flip flop card EVER…congrats to your dh on 1st place…and I hope you dance!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...