Pages

MG

Sunday 8 May 2011

Sneek Peek Week # 3!! Scrappymom's Happily Ever After!!!

Hi again,

I have a super quick card I did in around 10 minutes!!! It's a mini 3x4" card......everything always looks so cute in minature!  I used Scrappymom's newest stamp set - Happily Ever After!  These stamps are so sweet...my little girls love these sweet sentiments! Hugs :) x


Here's my Sneak # 3!
Here are the rest of the Design Team Blogs....go check out their fabulous projects for some amazing inspiration with the new stamps!


Guest Designer – Melissa – http://www.apaperjourney.blogspot.com/

I entered this card on My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge # 2!

My Pink Stamper


Supplies:

7 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Love the Kraft paper and red together!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonnie! I love how simple and clean this card is! Not as easy as it looks to do!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove this!! I've really been into cherries lately so this makes me happy! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you're showing the versatility of the Happily Ever After stamp set. It just keeps it at the top of my wish list! Thanks for the great inspiration as always, Bonnie! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The button cherries are ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Bonnie, this is too stinkin' cute...I love the button cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOoo Sweet!I love the little button for the cherries,and great stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...