Pages

MG

Sunday 25 July 2010

School's out..yay!!!

My girls finished school for the Summer on Friday...yay! We have lots planned for the holidays...fun,fun,fun! Cousins (triplets) over in the week and big cousin Lily who's 10 over to stay with me for a couple of weeks.....my girls love having her stay! Lily loves to craft and bake when she comes to stay!

I snapped this pic of a gift I did for Molly's teacher...just before Molly went to school to give it to her....lol! I always seem to leave it to the last minute to take pics!!
Well hubby has gone for a bike ride for the morning and I am off to bake some brownies with the girls...we only seem to get time to bake in the holidays so we make the most of it!!
I hope you are all having fun!
big (((hugs))),
Bonnie xx

2 comments:

  1. What a great gift bag, I love the chalk board look and that apple is just too cute! Sound like you are going to have a busy summer...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chalkboard look! A truly "sweet" set.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...