Pages

MG

Friday 9 July 2010

FEELING HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

It's so hot here today....we're in for a warm weekend too! We have friends over this evening and it's one of their birthday's on Sunday so I made him this little guy!Our friend is a cancarian so I thought this cute little crab would be a fun, cute card to make. The card is a salmon pink in colour...although you can't tell in the pic for some reason! I think it needs abit of doodling or something...I may do that before I give it out!

Have a fab weekend everyone!

Hugs for you all,

Bonnie xx

6 comments:

  1. Hihi, what a cuuuuuuuuute crab, fantastic idea Bonnie!
    Today I`m back from Snowdonia, there was nice warm not hot like here in Essex ;)
    Hugs,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,isn't this darling...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bonnie, you blog is always such a delight to visit - so sweet, cute & colourful, I always leave with a smile :) Although naughty you showing amazing Cricut creations when I've just sold mine on ebay!!!! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie,

    This is so sweet, what a fab idea for a cancarian!! You are making me want to get some new cricut cartrigdes as your creations are amazing with them!

    hugs,

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww what a sweet card! Love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...