Pages

MG

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Christmas Pretties

Ok well what have I been upto....it's been a busy 10 days or so looking after my family as my 5 year Molly got a sickness bug going around which my 2 year Megan had a couple of weeks ago so now that's out of the way we are all on the mend and looking forward to all the Christmas festivities. This Friday is the schools Christmas Fete...I had a stall/table last year where the children could write a letter to Santa, make a card and decorate an ornament for the tree....it was packed and all the children loved it! This year though with my little ones being poorly, I didn't volunteer but we will go along and join in the fun!! I made this little box with another one of Regina's gorgeous templates but I made it bigger to hold lots of mini candy canes. My daughters love candy canes! Regina also has a fabulous freebie right now called Christmas Daily, it's huge and Regina is kindly giving it away for Thanksgiving!!! It's now on her blog and the link has been extended through midnight Thankgiving.

I love this colour combination right now too!
Hugs, Bonnie :) x

4 comments:

  1. Great idea to enlarge the box! Don't you just love Regina's templates? Thank you for your sweet wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just fabulous Bonnie, I love candy canes too - yum!

    Big hugs to the kiddies - glad they're all better now :)

    Love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute box this is! I love these colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oeh! Lovely creation!!! I really get hungry seeing this!!

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...