Pages

MG

Friday 23 October 2009

SpOOky House

Where have I been...this past week has gone so quickly!! We are now on half-term here so we have a week off yay!!! The Halloween decorations are out now here in our house....I normally purchase a few decorations each year for the holidays so our Halloween collection is growing!! We are off to a Halloween party on Saturday so my little girls are so excited to dress-up!

BadCandy paper which was a freebie a long time ago.

Another card using Jenn's designs http://www.shabbymissjenndesigns.com/
Both the above 2 cards were using K&Company Peppermint Twist (one of my faves as if you couldn't tell)!!
Off to do some housework...been slacking in that department...lol! Please excuse the photography 2 were taken a night. Any tips on photographing cards?
Big hugs,
Bonnie :) x

2 comments:

  1. I love your creations Bonnie! In the first card the eyes are fantastic. In second one the pumpkin is so funny - great smile ;) Third and fourth are great. Lovely colours and papers.
    Have a nice week!
    Hugs, Magda

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute cards. I love K&CO papers and have a lot ... a LOT. Thank you for stopping by my blog to leave a nice comment. and I LOVE the name of your blog.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...