Pages

MG

Friday 9 October 2009

Feeling Festive

A little jar I created for my little girl it has candy canes inside which are her favourite!


Some Reindeer food I made for my daughters using Heather Ann Designs, Inc. treat kit...so cute, love all her designs. Heather also has a shop on Etsy and makes the most adorable jewellery. Sorry about the blurry photos!!




The first card here was made with heather's yummy papers and the second card with K & Company Peppermint Twist and Sweet Shoppe Designs :: Penny Candy - 30% OFF :: Little Joys by Zoe Pearn love that kit and it's on sale right now!!

Well that was my first proper post....phew!! It wasn't that bad!

Hugs,
Bonnie :)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic hun - you're just showing off now aren't you? haha Love your projects & can't wait to see more! x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...