Friday, 11 April 2014

Zombie Birthday!

Hey sweet bloggers...how are you? I've not been so great, I've been tired all the time for what seems like forever amongst other things that I am having tests for but I had my bloods done for something else and it showed up that I am also deficient in iron....so on a good note, hopefully this is the cause of one of my symptoms of extreme tiredness/no energy whatsoever. I hope so because I literally want to sleep all day. Obvously I can't sleep all day as I have 2 little girls and I am a working Mummy but that's how I feel. :S    

Anyway moving onto some fun stuff and these stamps are the coolest!!  
This week the Scrappymom's Design Team have been showcasing the newest
Scrappymom's Stamp Sets
Fan-tastic and Catch the Reading Bug!!



I found this cute/fun zombie in one of Dani Mogstad's digital kits and I had to use it...isn't is perfect with this sentiment...what a fun zombie!!


I used this kit for my zombie and background paper.

http://www.designbydani.com/?wpsc-product=ghouls-night-out-complete-kit

 Here is some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team girls! :) Have fun! :) Hugs x

Guest Designer for April is Nicole from Teachdanz - http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Bonnie - http://www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/  (THAT'S ME)!





Pin It


3 comments:

  1. I love your card!!! It's just perfect with the sentiment!! :0) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie
    Your card is so adorable!!! That kit is to fun!!
    I hope the iron helps and you can get some energy back!!
    Big HUGS,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...