Pages

MG

Friday 11 April 2014

Zombie Birthday!

Hey sweet bloggers...how are you? I've not been so great, I've been tired all the time for what seems like forever amongst other things that I am having tests for but I had my bloods done for something else and it showed up that I am also deficient in iron....so on a good note, hopefully this is the cause of one of my symptoms of extreme tiredness/no energy whatsoever. I hope so because I literally want to sleep all day. Obvously I can't sleep all day as I have 2 little girls and I am a working Mummy but that's how I feel. :S    

Anyway moving onto some fun stuff and these stamps are the coolest!!  
This week the Scrappymom's Design Team have been showcasing the newest
Scrappymom's Stamp Sets
Fan-tastic and Catch the Reading Bug!!



I found this cute/fun zombie in one of Dani Mogstad's digital kits and I had to use it...isn't is perfect with this sentiment...what a fun zombie!!


I used this kit for my zombie and background paper.

http://www.designbydani.com/?wpsc-product=ghouls-night-out-complete-kit

 Here is some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team girls! :) Have fun! :) Hugs x

Guest Designer for April is Nicole from Teachdanz - http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Bonnie - http://www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/  (THAT'S ME)!





Pin It


3 comments:

  1. I love your card!!! It's just perfect with the sentiment!! :0) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie
    Your card is so adorable!!! That kit is to fun!!
    I hope the iron helps and you can get some energy back!!
    Big HUGS,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...