Pages

MG

Tuesday 1 April 2014

It's a snap!!!

I just realise that this scheduled post did not post...arghhh!!
It was for last weeks - It's a snap challenge that I participated in:-
Terrific Tuesday Challenge over at Scrappymom's Stamps

Here was mine which was up on the Scrappmom's blog last week, the sentiment is from the stamp set
 - Just Sayin'
I whipped up this cute little box to hold some treat size Reeces Pieces (my hubby loves these)! I wanted something simple and this came together in no time at all.



I used these super cute magnet to snap my box closed. You can find them over at Scrappymom's HERE.


 

I used super cute papers from this digital kit by Zoe Pearn - Flying High



Have a great week! ;) Hugs x



Check out some of the Design Team blogs for this weeks challenge projects!



Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...