Pages

MG

Thursday 8 November 2012

Twinkle, Twinkle

Hi everyone....I've had some medical things going on ...all ok but not been able to craft as much as I like.  I'm popping by with a Crafty Ribbons Challenge!  this weeks challenge is
'Nursery Rhymes'
This challenge will run from 8.30am 8th November until 6pm 21st November, so go link up your projects over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog HERE! There will be a winner chosen by random org and there will be a top 3 picked by the Design Team member hosting the challenge!

I did a little card! :-) Hugs x


Now for the prize this week...Crafty Ribbons are giving one lucky participant a selection of these gorgeous ribbons....I used some of these on the card above!
 
 
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. SUPER card Bonnie!I LOVE stars and great pattern paper,TOO CUTE!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie,

    Sorry to hear that you have had some medical problems going on, I really hope that all is OK. Sending lots of wishes for good health.

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...