Pages

MG

Sunday 18 November 2012

Tags, Tags, Tags!

Hi all,  I'm really starting to get in the festive mood...are you? I went ice-skating last week, that was so much fun followed by a delicious hot chocolate and doughnut...yum! I went shopping last night with a friend and saw all the twinkling lights everywhere, so pretty...I love shopping at night! Next weekend I'm off to the Christmas Markets, then the week after we plan to go to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland in London....plus two Christmas parties busy, busy!

I've been busy making tags...my fav thing to create! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Hugs x




Look what I'm about to have :)
 

 
 
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. tags, I love tags:)
    FABulous mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS job with all your AWESOME tags Bonnie and that looks soooo YUMMY!!!Hope you are having a great weekend my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOODNESS, Bonnie I love them all:) That hot chocolate looks divine...The pink marshmellows (sigh)..I hope u r feeling better..Miss ya friend:) Krista

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...