Pages

MG

Friday 7 October 2011

Scrappymom's Sneak Peeks and a special!

Hi guys Scrappymom's are releasing these two new sets of stamps today!  A holiday to remember is full of wonderful holiday sentiments you will love!  Believe in Miracles is to help support those who's lives have been touched by cancer.  My dad was such a warrior and fought the disease for many years before he lost his battle with cancer in 1995.  My mum is in remission from Breast Cancer and I am so thankful that she is here with us today. ;) 

Also Scrappy Moms Stamps have FREE SHIPPING on all of their stamps from October 7th - October 16th! How fabulous is that!!!


Anyone that knows me knows how much I love Christmas...I love all the cute sentiments in this Holiday Set and I decided to decorate a cute lil' box I got from Crafty Ribbons that their buttons come in!  So cute to hang on the tree!


Supplies:
Box & Ribbons: Crafty Ribbons
Digital Paper: DHD Free kit
Die: Sizzix
Martha Stewart punch

9 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I love the color combo of the red and turquoise!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is super adorable. Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Bonnie! I love how you did the embossing on the top and bottom of the tag! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweet Bonnie! LOVE your Christmas project...I cant wait til Christmas...LOVE everything about it!!!
    I am so sorry to hear how cancer has effected your family! Give your Mommy a BIG hug from me!!!

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to mention that the comment you left on my blog...brought me to tears!!! It was so sweet....THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Miss Bonnie! I too love CHristmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this slider card!!!! So so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful! You are right - this would be precious on a Christmas tree! {hugs!} Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great!!! I just love your color choice and the pattern paper....Christmas is a great time of the year :) My FAV!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...