Pages

MG

Saturday 29 October 2011

THE CUTTING CAFE FREE DECEMBER DAILY SET...FOR A LIMITED TIME!

Hi guys,

Unfortunately you will not be hearing from me for abit as I have no desk and all my crafting supplies are packed away whilst building work goes on at my house....stuff is everywhere!!

I just wanted to pop in and tell you about FREE sets over at the Cutting Café for a limited time!!

Yes you read right....to thank all of Regina's wonderful customers over at The Cutting Café, Regina is giving away these fabulous sets below!  If you haven't tried any of the cutting cafe files yet....now is your chance! 

 These are free for a limited time so get over there today to get them!









Have fun! ;) Hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...