Pages

MG

Monday 6 December 2010

Deck the Halls!!!

Have you done yours? We're abit late this year as the girls are sick but we managed to do it last Friday....I think I'm done now for this year! Hubby did the outside lights yesterday....he was home for the day as I had to take Megan to hospital, she had laboured breathing and a chest infection poor honey, she was admitted to hospital this time last year with breathing problems so I was worried but we are home and she is recovering with some meds. Most of my Christmas shopping has been done online this year which has made things alot easier.

I managed to squeeze in some craft time....yay!
I can't stop making these ribbon sliders you can make them longer like this and put chocolate bars in or Hot Cocoa or any sweet treat....I made mine up as I went along but there are plenty of tutorials out there here's one I found here. Papers and the stocking were freebies in my stash and the snowman and mug are from Nancy Kubo - Happy Holiday.
Here's a card I did for a male friend.....I really struggle with male cards, this one is clean and simple looking. I used a Scrappymoms stamp from Simple Sentiments.
This little card I made using Zoe Pearn and Jenn Barrette's - Thankful for you kit...I don't know why I did a tree but this is what came to me at that time.....stamp from Scrappymoms - Simple Sentiments.
Well that's all for today....keep warm wherever you are, it's really cold here in the UK. My grocery shop just arrived so I'm off to put it all away and grab a bite!
Hugs xoxoxox

5 comments:

  1. Love all your cards, bright colours on kraft cardstock is my fav! I hope your little one is feeling better, my two girls have breathing issues too, one has asthma and the other an adenoid issue. It's so sad when your munchkins are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful assortment of cards Bonnie! Poor little Megan, I do hope that's the worst of it now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sliding cards, they are such fun papers that you have used. Also, thanks for sharing the tutorial link, must give it a try sometime! Hope you daughter is on the mend and can now enjoy all the excitement leading up to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie those sliders are just adorable! Your guy card came out great..I know it's always hard for me to know what to make for a guy! ANd that grateful tree card is so sweet! I like the idea with the sentiments in the leaves! I hope you little one is feeling better! It's so sad when they get sick! tfs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bonnie, all of these are fabulous! Hope Megan is doing better now. As a mother of a child that had asthma when he was a baby I know how worried you must be. Take good care of the girls AND yourself, hopefully the worst is over so. It's cold here in Florida too...Freezing temps that we just aren't used to...brrr!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...