Pages

MG

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Brrrr.......

It's cold here but no white fluffy stuff for me....I think we are the only corner of the UK not had any snow :( some people I know have had 17 inches!!!

I have been looking after 2 poorly girls this week...Molly with Tonsillitis and Megan with Chicken Pox and Molly hasn't had it yet so I think she will get that next...poor honey! They are with me cozy and warm.....just what I love :). Today Molly ate something and believe me there is nothing of her already without having no food for 2 days....all she wanted was pancakes so that is just what I made her and it was so nice to see her eat something and smile again.
Anyway I was after some really quick cards and here's what I came up with. The 1st 4 little cards using Echo Park - Everybody Loves Christmas (I did take individual close ups but my camera must have been on the wrong setting as they didn't come out! The second Snowman card I used a Melissa Frances sticker and The Cutting Cafe Mini Word digital stamp.
That's all for tonight....keep warm, hugs ;) xx

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the girls are sick but it's best to get it out of the way before Christmas. My oldest son didn't get chicken pox until he was 19 years old...he was one sick kid! Your cards are adorable and so creative! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you come up with so many ideas for such fantastic & fun cards?!! Hope the girls are getting better....my kids haven't had chicken pox yet & I'm toying with the idea of vaccination but hubby thinks they need to catch these things to boost immune system etc. *sigh* it's not easy being a parent lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! big hugs for the girls XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...