Pages

MG

Tuesday 28 September 2010

Fall Cards

Oh the weather has turned, the mornings are dewy and chilly here in the UK. My daughter has gone into her Winter uniform, they are allowed to wear Summer dresses upto October half-term weather permitting then it's Winter uniform until Spring....but we've had to change early this year.

I had someone contact me through Etsy to do a Christmas Fayre this year so I thought why not...that should be fun....I love going to them so why not join in the fun...nothing better than that to get you into the festive spirit, not that I need any help with that!

Here are a couple of Fall cards using Zoe Pearn's new kit Fall Frolic over at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
Our sweet neighbour brought me round some apples from her garden so I made an Apple and Cinnamon crumble....no recipe I just made it up as I went along and it turned out to be yummy!

I am home with my little girl Megan today...she is poorly.
I hope you are all having a great week!

Hugs to you all,
Bonnie x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Bonnie, both of these are too cute! It's hard for me to pick a favorite! Love how you lined the envelope on the 1st on and the owl is just too cute on the 2nd! Love your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...