Pages

MG

Thursday 1 October 2015

You make is so proud!

Hey again...I hope you are all having a fabulous week!  This week the Scrappymoms Design Team have been showcasing the newest release over at Scrappymom's Stamps -  Homeland Heroes and Warts Up!

I have another project to share.  I made a sweet lil' card for my little girl...I love how it turned out and cannot wait to give it to her. She has been doing so well at her new school and I wanted to let her know how proud we are. I used files from Lettering Delights that I've had forever and I went to a craft show here in London and bought this wonderful gold fleck card....it's hard to see in the picture but it is so pretty!! Have a great weekend peeps! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...