Pages

MG

Thursday 13 June 2013

It's a boy thing

Hi everyone....I'm dropping by with a Crafty Ribbons Design Team project.
The Crafty Ribbons Challenge this weeks challenge is:-

'ANYTHING GOES'

This challenge will run from 8.30am 13th June until 6pm 3rd July, so go link up your projects over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog HERE! There will be a winner chosen by random org. and there will be a top 3 picked by the Design Team member hosting the challenge!
 
I love making tags....one of my fav things to create...hope you like these! I used one of Zoe Pearn's new digital kits see below :)

 

 I used this gorgeous dotty grograin which is perfect for bows!
 
Now for the prize this week...
Check back shortly....
 
I used papers from Zoe Pearn - Life Stories - This Boy
 




  
Pin It

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...