Pages

MG

Tuesday 4 December 2012

DAY 4 - Crafty Ribbons Christmas Advent




Hi fellow blog readers, today is the fourth day of Crafty Ribbons Christmas Advent event!!
 The Design Team have made cards/projects for Day 4 and there are prizes to be won everyday.
Click HERE on their blog to enter - all winners will be drawn for all days and announced on Wednesday 2nd January 2013, so it means even if you miss one day you will still have time to enter...

The Company joining us for our fourth day is....

The Cutting Cafe



I just love the Cutting Café and the Owner/Designer and my sweet friend Regina is the sweetest person EVER.  Being a past designer for the Cutting Café means I have a ton of files I can use over and over and I just love each and every one of them so it was hard to pick which one to use for today's project! Hope you like :)
The PRIZE today is.... 


3 DIGI SETS from the Cutting Café


Here is my project using the Mitten Shaped Card





I used these digital sets by Echo Park.
 


Hope you will all join in the fun with us!



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME job with your card Bonnie!it looks BEAUTIFUL my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come by and ogle this again. I fell in love with it when I saw it on Facebook, and I love it even more....red, Echo Park, Santa, glitter, and Bonnie...what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...