Pages

MG

Friday 12 October 2012

Harvest Blessings!

Hi everyone...it's been a while...I went back to work for the first time since having my girls and I've been totally swamped at work so not much time for crafting until I get myself organised and in some kind of routine!!  

This week the Scrappymom's Design Team will be showcasing the newest Scrappymom's Stamp Sets - Pick of the Patch and From the Inside Out
Both sets are fabulous!:)



So here is sneak peek #1! :)


I used this sweet Digital Kit by Dani Mogstad - Pumpkin Spiced Latte over at Jessica Sprague! ;)






Also Scrappymom's Stamps sell these yummy items!







Here is some fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team girls! :) Have fun! :) Hugs x
Bonnie - http://www.pinkbonbons.blogspot.com/  (THAT'S ME)!

 
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Fun bag, love the bit of burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bag bonnie! I love that it's a bit crinkled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag Bonnie.. so super cute!
    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT looking bag Bonnie!I LOVE the pretty flower and the cute little tag,SUPER JOB!Have a great day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this bag Bonnie, I love autumn, such beautiful colours and this is a fab idea for a treat bag! Good luck with your new job, I hope all is going well. xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...