Pages

MG

Thursday 30 August 2012

Crafty Ribbons Challenge Sketch!

Hi everyone....popping by with a Crafty Ribbons Challenge! Dawn is hosting this challenge and
this weeks theme is a 
'Sketch Challenge'
This challenge will run from 8.30am 30th August until 6pm 12th September, so go link up your projects over on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge Blog HERE! There will be a winner chosen by random org and there will be a top 3 picked by the Design Team member hosting the challenge!


I did struggle putting so much on this card...this was a huge challenge for me, I found this sketch tricky and definately not my usual style of card...but I did my best!! ;) Hugs x

Now for the prize this week...Crafty Ribbons are giving one lucky participant a selection of these gorgeous ribbons!

 
 




Supplies:
PP - Elle Studio
Butterfly - K & Co, Lucy Love Friends


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I think you succeeded in your challenge Bonnie, beautiful card. The papers you have used are so gorgeous and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you struggled, but you definitely conquered the challenge...your card makes me smile! So fresh and pretty. I know I say that a lot to you, but it is so true. Seeing your cards always feels like taking a breath of fresh air. Love you and your style SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant take on the sketch Bonnie, your card is so refreshing and I love all the embossed detail.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Great take on the sketch!!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, love the embossing and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie,

    Love your pretty card..

    Have a good weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Love the polka dots and the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS job with the sketch Bonnie!That little butterfly is just perfect and LOVE the great colors!!!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...