Pages

MG

Monday 4 June 2012

Pretty little thing!

Hello.....had a wonderful weekend of Jubilee celebrations and a friends birthday party and my in laws were celebrating their 45th Wedding Anniversary too so lots of cake was eaten...yum! I am usually an evening crafter but I've not been well enough to craft in the evenings lately with these medical issues I've been having recently so I've been sneaking in some daytime crafting here and there ;) I made another tag...one of my favourite things to create.  Hope you like it! ;) Hugs xx


I used this gorgeous digital collaboration kit by Zoe Pearn and Melita Bloomer! ;)






Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection, gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GORGEOUS tag Bonnie!I LOVE all the great layers and embossing,Just BEAUTIFUL as always!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tag! The embossing looks fabulous and LOVE how you did the twine!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...