Pages

MG

Thursday 14 July 2011

Patches of Pink LINK-UP TIME!

Hi guys,

Today it's link up time over at Patches of Pink! The theme is RED, WHITE AND BLUE...go and link up your projects over on the POP BLOG and you can add upto 2 creations. Link your projects now through Tuesday 11:59pm. This week, Jalisa will be picking a new DT member!  The top 3 from this weeks entries will be featured on the Patches of Pink blog....have fun!

Here's my project...this was a super quick simple card and I love these images :)

Go check out the other Design Team girls for some fabulous inspiration...HERE! Hugs :) x


Supplies:
Sentiment Stamp - Scrappymom's Stamps
ELEMENT Cosmo Cricket - Snorkel,
PP Pretty Little Studio - Clowning around
Ribbon - from stash

7 comments:

  1. this is soooo cute!! Is the girl a stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! LOVE this image. You always do such wonderful work, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie, this is so absolutely awesome! I LOVE that stamp, I love the colors and the bow is just fabulous! LOVE it!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie this is adorable and she is so cute in her bathing suit. I found your blog thru the link-up party and now I'm your newest follower.
    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo ADORABLE Bonnie!I LOVE the great ribbon and the sweet girl stamp,WOW the colors are amazing to!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love the layout and the bow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...