Pages

MG

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Cute Koala!

Hey...any plans for Valentines? My girls are going for a sleepover this coming weekend at their Nanna & Grandads so hubs and I are off for a Valentine's romantic meal....yes I can't wait, it'll be lovely! How do you like my cute Koala? I was thinking of my sweet friend Zoe Pearn when I made this card, Zoe lost her home in the recent floods in Australia, in the pictures the water was upto the roof on her house and she has lost everything. Thankfully she was able to get out in time and managed to fill her car with photos and pictures and some treasured items that cannot be replaced. Thinking of you sweetie ;) x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, super cute Koala and love the base with the hearts!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your koala! It's very sweet! Have fun with your hubs..I don't know if we'll be able to get away..omg I hope you friend is ok..that's such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card it is too cute

    I have left you a Stylish Blogger Award at:
    http://morefunscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh - your little koala is soo adorable! I am so sorry for your friend! Zoe, if your reading this, I hope everything gets put to rights quickly! {{{ HUGS }}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is so adorable! I love the colors you chose to use. Your so dang talented! I love to see what you come up with :) Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs G

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute koala! I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Natural disasters can be devastating! Enjoy you Valentine's Day w/hubby!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...