Pages

MG

Monday 15 November 2010

.....It's cold outside!

Brrrr...so chilly and frosty here in the UK today so the hats, gloves and scarfs are out! Had a lovely weekend and am now fully recharged for the week ahead! My husband is visiting friends on Friday so I'm going to try and get some cards done and presents wrapped so he can take them rather then me posting it all. My calendar is getting full up already...so much going on this time of year!! I need to write my Christmas cards this week, I buy my Christmas cards to send to people....it would just be too time consuming to make them all so I buy them and dress up their presents instead! What about you? Here I dressed up some Swiss Milka chocolate bars....don't they look so much prettier like this?



Great for surprise guests, teachers and stocking fillers! Hope you're having a great start to the week.
BIG {{{hugs}}} x
Supplies:
PP - Zoe Pearn Winter Wonderland and You Rock! both 30% OFF right now & FREE Snowflake PP - Lauren Meader
SNOWMAN AND GINGERBREAD TAGS - Winter Wonderland

11 comments:

  1. These are so cute, I love them. I decorated my Halloween candybars this way and they were a big hit with the kids :) Im sure yours will be enjoyed as well.
    I try to make all my cards, Ive been working on the over the past several weeks but only have a few finished, I need to get busy , I love making my holiday cards but wrapping gifts all pretty is fun too, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love this! I want one..lol! They look so cute this way..I might have to do this! tfs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute idea. I love the images you used, the gingerbread man is so sweet and the snowman is just too adorable. I love this time of year but with so much to do I'm always glad when it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I love this adorable this Christmas gift wrapping idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute - I would love to get a "Dressed-Up" chocolate bar! Who doesn't LOVE chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are absolutely gorgeous Bonnie. Who wouldn't love to receive something dressed up like this, such thoughtful little gifts.

    I know what you been about a full calendar, not enough hours in the day at this time of year is there?!

    Hope you are OK and keeping warm.

    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bonnie, I have an award for you. You can come pick it up over at my blog.
    www.gigiscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    I love what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judging by all your recent fabulous posts it would appear you're as excited about Christmas as I am LOL I love that tag stamp, isn't it just perfect?! Stay warm honey :D xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...