Pages

MG

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Birthday Fun!!!

Hi everyone!! Well I must have brought some of that Florida weather back to the UK as it's been glorious since I got home! I still haven't unpacked everything but my laundry is now under control...my house is still not in order though, in actual fact it looks like we've been burgled...so messy, I'm trying to get it all sorted as my mum is coming to visit for my birthday and my Brother's triplets 2nd birthday party on Saturday...so it's all go!!!!
Last night I did abit of crafting and now I can't see my desk...lol!!! I have a few friends birthday's coming up and I bought this gorgeous butterfly necklace for one of them and just had to pretty up a little box to put it in.

Supplies:

  • Papers - from digital stash
  • Flowers - K&Co Lucy loved friends
  • Punches - Martha Stewart
  • Sentiment Stickers - K&Co

3 comments:

  1. OMG Bonnie...these are GORGEOUS! Of course I love all the PINK you used but your choice of paper is beautiful! Love the ribbon you used too. Have fun with the triplets and enjoy your mum's visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie

    I'm really pleased that you had a great holiday! I did want to email before you we left to go, just on the off chance that we might bump into each other at Michael's, I was a bit bogged down before we left though. I'm sure if we had met there wouldn't have been much shopping done, due to chatting!! So at least we both have some new crafting goodies!! Sounds like we have alot in common! I love it there too and my Fav is Magic Kingdom! I bet it is so magical with kiddies, can't wait until we have children to take them. It's definately a place where dreams come true. I could live right there in that castle if they would let me! ha ha.

    I love the card and gift box, lovely design and colours, so pretty. The necklace is gorgeous too, your friend will love it! Enjoy your family celebrations too. I hope you have got over the jet lag, we got back Sat afternoon and I'm still struggling a little, couldn't sleep for days! Well worth it though!

    Big hugs,

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. triplets...on my i so love babies... or 3 of a kind...he he he.....this is one fantastic project bonnie..but everything you do is fab...hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...