Pages

MG

Sunday 17 January 2010

Sweet Treats

I love Valentines ...something so sweet about all those pretty pinks and reds and hearts and chocolate of course...I'm a chocoholic!!! Here are some treats I did last year for my girls...I'm loving all the Valentines stuff in the shops and online!!! These were done using SMJ Love Shack Sweet Treats which you just print and assemble and tags by Nancy Kubo.


I have my 6 yr old daughter Molly home with me today with a sore throat, it's only half day at school as it's parent consultation afternoon/evening. It's snowing outside today too so we are both wrapped up warm with a hot chocolate....yum!!
Be back soon!
Hugs to you all,
Bonnie :) x

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Bonnie, wow what absolutely gorgeous makes, they are all lovely hunny, and even better as they contain some yummy goodies!!! sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she is feeling better soon, have a good afternoon, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bonnie - you just keep getting better & better, such gorgeous treats! I think most of the kids in Owen's class have coughs / sore throats / tummy bugs at the moment - runny noses a plenty in my household!! Big hugs to Molly xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...