Pages

MG

Thursday 2 June 2011

Father's Day Photo Card

Hello everyone, sorry I've been MIA! I've been super busy at home this week with the little ones and house building plans/stuff...then with not being able to leave any love for anyone through blogger, I decided to have a break for a few days!  We're getting house plans etc ready for an extension on the back of our house so i've been super busy! Anyway I'm now back with a Cutting Cafe project and it's also link-up Challenge time over at Patches of Pink this week too! The Patches of Pink Design Team were asked to create a Father's Day project which is also The Cutting Cafe Design Team theme this month so I combined the two using the Huge Father's Day Circle digital stamp file from The Cutting Cafe, I printed the circle onto cardstock and cut round it with a craft knife. Here's my project I decided on a photo and love these silly shots the most! :) Hugs x


Go and link up your Father's Day projects HERE at Patches of Pink and you can add upto 2 creations now through Tuesday midnight (EST).


.
Here are the other DT girls blogs...go and check out their fabulous creations!






I entered this into the Cricut Cardz Challenge #77
Supplies:
Card shape, Cricut - Life's a Party
Circle sentiment stamp - The Cutting Cafe

14 comments:

  1. What an awesome keepsake Bonnie! No doubt that your husband will treasure this. Your girls are PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute...they are so cute....and I love the colors too. Great job.
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Cute, cute, cute!! Love this!! I was starting to wonder where you were girly! lol..good luck with the home addition..we've been doing alot around the house too, once you get started it's hard to stop! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super gift for Father's Day, he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie, I love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bonnie,Your project is AMAZING!I love the shape and colors "WOW" Super job as always!And those little girl are soo sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh bonnie this is the cutest. The kids are so adorable. I love this idea. Awesome. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sweet Bonnie! Thank you for entering my blog candy. I did not know you are 5'11". Beauty AND height…you lucky gal. You and I would make quite a pair. I am 5'1". Yes, I sometimes have to climb shelves at the grocery store to reach the top shelf items.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie this is the best idea ever... What a great personalized Father's Day card..Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, you did a great job, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Your girls are adorable - I'm sure your husband will LOVE it! :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute care and one that their father will cherish. Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful. :o) Their love shines through their gorgeous little faces. The blue and black combo makes such a great color scheme and I love that scallop! Excellent job creating a card he will surely treasure. :o)

    Hugs and blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card! The color combo is wonderful, and a great compliment to the b&w photo. So much fun - you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...