Pages

MG

Thursday 4 November 2010

Anyone for Snowman Soup?

Oh yes please.....this is such a cute file Hot Chocolate Holder Template that the one and only sweet Regina designed over at The Cutting Cafe' ....so fun and who wouldn't want one of these fun little packages to keep you warm and toastie during the festive season! I have been so busy this week catching up after our week off and now it's about to get even busier with Christmas in a few short weeks....oh my how I love Christmas, my absolute favourite holiday and even more special to me as my first born little girl Molly came into the world on Christmas Day ;)



Well that all folks for today...I'll be back tomorrow with some more goodies!
Have a good night ;) xx
Supplies:
pp: Everybody Loves Christmas - Echo Park
Ribbon: Michael's
Pom-pom trim - Walmart

7 comments:

  1. Just darling...love how the front pompoms look like the inside marshmallows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonnie i always get so darn excited when you shoot me an email that you have something for me....this is no exception to why I get excited...just darling...love ya...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah i forgot to say also what a blessing about your daughter...how special...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Such a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, what a fab idea, such a great little gift. Love the colours and pom pom ribbon, gorgeous. You are one talented lady.

    I bet Christmas is extra special for you with your daughter coming into the world on such a special day.

    Hugs,

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put the marshmallows inside. Super idea. I was trying to figure out how to add some marshmallows when I made mine. I never thought to put them inside. I'm going to do that before I give my little treat away. Thanks for the inspiration, Bonnie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Bonnie,
    Ooooh, it's been to long since I visited:( Trying to get caught up some and trying to get back in the loop after being gone so long. At least my daughters wedding is over and the dust is settling down...finally! I miss all my buddies!

    Darling project! The papers are so fun and I just love that beautiful ribbon! Fabulous job!
    Have a great day!

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...