Pages

MG

Sunday 21 March 2010

Happy as can beeeeee!!!

TO JOIN THE CUTTING CAFE DESIGN TEAM!!! Oh my....oh my, somebody pinch me!!! I cannot believe I am joining the everso talented and sweet Regina and her awesome Design Team over at the Cutting Cafe!!! I have loved Regina's designs for so long and Regina is such a sweetheart, I am truly honoured to be part of her team!!! The Cutting Cafe is filled with the most amazing stamps and templates, so without further ado, here is my first DT project...hope you like it!

I thought I would start out with Easter project with it being only 2 weeks away!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments!

Big hugs, Bonnie :) xoxox


Supplies:

  • Card - Cricut Wild Card Cartridge
  • Happy Easter Huge Circle Word Sentiment - The Cutting Cafe
  • Ribbon - Ebay purchase
  • Rhinestones - Hobbycraft
  • Papers - Nancy Kubo

8 comments:

  1. Bonnie, CONGRATS on joining the DT over at The Cutting Cafe. I look forward to working with you each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I'm thrilled you are joining us at The Cutting Cafe' Bonnie! I love your work and look forward to working alongside you ;0)
    hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!
    Look forward to working with you on the Cutting Cafe' team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card :)
    Welcome to the Team!!
    Hugs
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOODNESS, THIS REALLY REALLY REALLY IS ADORABLE....I am so excited Bonnie to have ya on the team....YOUR ROCK...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie, a big welcome to the team. I absolutely love your little card ...
    Hugs.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bonnie

    This is a stunning Easter card, love the shape of it and the cute little rabbit.

    Congratulations on making the Cutting Cafe design team, you deserve it, they are lucky to have you!

    Hugs,

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge congrats!!! So very talented!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...